- dznxAsked on December 27, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Is there a way to make the paypal for calculate a different price depending on the option selected for a product?
Thanks for your time & help.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on December 27, 2012 at 11:07 AM
You can only do this with the quantity option. Unfortunately, all the other options do not affect the price of the item.
My suggestion would be to add multiple products in stead of one with different options.
Hope this answers your question. Let us know if we can further assist you!
- delucaAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 06:41 PM
This is really a big feature which is missing with JotForm.
For example, if you sell pizzas but you have a small size, medium and large, the price cannot change via the drop down menu and this is really a big pain.
I did send a message to your support last year but noone has ever found a solution to this yet.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 06:58 PM
I am forwarding this to our dev team as a feature request.
NOTE: We can not guarantee nor give an ETA on the implementation of any of the requests
As soon as there is an update on this, our dev team will update this thread.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Sorry for not being able to update you, but this feature has been made available since last month.
Go ahead and test it out, then let us know what you think.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 12:06 AM
In addition to what Neil has stated, please look on Jotform Updates , you'll see this added feature there
- delucaAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 04:52 AM
Hello to all the Jotform team:-)
This is great news, I am so happy about this function :-)))
I will test it later on this week because this is a killer new code!!
Thank you for notifying me.
- dznxAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 07:22 AM
Wow! Thank you so much, I have been waiting on this one!