- sommierAsked on December 27, 2012 at 03:20 PM
Hello! New submissions are not being added to my Google Spreadsheets (and new spreadsheets are not being created either).
It was working fine, but stopped working without any changes from this side.
I've just tried removing an re-integrating one spreadsheet but new submissions are still not being added!
Two of the forms with Integration not working:
Thank you for your help!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 27, 2012 at 03:58 PM
Thank you for reporting that issue to us.
I have created a ticket and escalated it to our Development Team.
We will keep you updated via this thread.
- sommierAnswered on December 28, 2012 at 04:22 PM
Ok, we hope you can resolve this asap.
- sommierAnswered on January 02, 2013 at 03:59 PM
Hello, any news about this?
I've just tried this form (http://form.jotformz.com/form/22705697229664) and the issue continues here too, having started 12/10/2012 the date of the last successful submission...
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 02, 2013 at 04:01 PM
The bug has been marked as urgent and escalated to one of our Developers. We hope to see it fixed quickly.
Thank you very much for your patience in this matter.
- canerbalciAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 03:51 AM
We did a system wide update with our gdocs integration over the last week and the process must have caused such glitches. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. The problem should be resolved by now. As I check, the integration seem to work fine for me. Please contact us if the issue still persists.
thanks for your patience and have a nice day
- sommierAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 02:59 PM
Hello! The integration is now working fine in the 2 forms I mention on the original post.
However, after a test submission of this form (http://form.jotformz.com/form/22705697229664), nothing gets added into the Google Spreadsheet.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 03:09 PM
Could you please try to re-integrate your forms with the Google Spreadsheet? It may help, since the integration was updated.
Thank you for cooperation.
- sommierAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 04:01 PM
Ok, after re-integrating it's working fine.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 04:02 PM
We are happy to hear that. Thank you for using our service.