- markashtonAsked on March 04, 2011 at 02:43 PM
If one applies hover to a text field you will notice that the field element itself does not exhibit mouse-over behaviour whereas with dropdown - the field element itself does have mouse over behaviour.
Please see example here: http://www.jotform.com/form/10622921298
Could I suggest that text box and text area exhibit mouse-over behaviour - much smoother and user-friendly
Regards MarkPage URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 08, 2011 at 05:41 AM
I looked at your sample form and it seemed OK with me. Both tool tip hints did not flicker at all.
Can you give us more details on what browser you used?
- markashtonAnswered on March 09, 2011 at 09:21 AM
Yes it is fine in IE8, Firefox & Safari
Please have a look in Chrome - you will notice a difference in behaviour on mouse-over
Also - Opera has a problem with positioning of hover elements - massively off. Try it in that
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 10, 2011 at 05:19 AM
Thanks for your input.
I will forward this to our development team.
- serkanAnswered on April 14, 2011 at 09:10 AM
This problem seems to be resolved now. Apparently, it was a Chrome bug and they fixed it.