- myhotshoesAsked on December 27, 2012 at 06:45 PM
Hi, I just created a signup form and integrated it with MailChimp using an API key, however, when I try to test the form by submitting my information, the form says:
This form has been disabled
Details: Form did not pass status check
Please let me know how to fix this issue.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 27, 2012 at 08:00 PM
That messages shows because you have been Auto Suspended. This form http://www.jotform.com/form/23527528936160 is asking for a password which trigger our system filters to auto suspend your account. Our system filter consider the password field as phishing tho I found nothing illegal on it but I would like to ask you about the used of the password field on the given form?
I have activated your account again but I suggest you to please modify the said form and remove the password field.
- myhotshoesAnswered on December 28, 2012 at 05:41 PM
Thanks for your response. I added the captcha just to make sure that those signing up for our newsletter is not a bot, but I guess it's not necessary.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 02, 2014 at 09:14 AM
I moved your query to a new thread. We'll respond to your case there.
- alsafiAnswered on December 02, 2014 at 09:16 AM
I have the same problem with all my forms?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 02, 2014 at 10:10 AM
Your query is already addressed at http://www.jotform.com/answers/468065.
Please be noted that it is not required to open multiple threads for the same issue. If you have any questions related to this issue, please follow-up on the other thread.