- felipetruyolAsked on December 27, 2012 at 09:56 PM
some times 2 of my forms are disable, and i have to enable them all days... only happends with those 2, the rest it is ok. what can i do? tyPage URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 27, 2012 at 11:12 PM
Hello felipetruyol. A few possible reasons why your forms would be disabled is that if you have set a submission limit on it, or you have set a scheduled date for it to be disabled.
For us to be able to better understand your issue, can you provide us the IDs or the links to the form where this disabling happens?
- felipetruyolAnswered on January 10, 2013 at 01:06 PMwhat ID? Please help me!
El 28-12-2012, a las 1:12, JotForm Support Forum escribi
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on January 10, 2013 at 01:30 PM
Hi, I just checked your a few of your forms and everything seems to be okay.
As stated by my colleague above your form's can become disabled for several reasons such as -
(1) You've reached your Submission Limit with which you need to wait for a monthly reset or upgrade.
(2) You're form has been disabled because you disabled it.
(4) It could also happen because your form was suspended due to violation of our terms of service.
In addition to these reasons though when my colleague mentioned ID, he was inferring that each of your form's has a number tied to it that has a string of numbers at the end of the url link. For instance your form that is associated with this thread is " http://www.jotform.com/23173796190661 " and " 23173796190661 " at the end of it is the form's ID so when we ask for Form ID that is what he meant so we apologize if we confused you and I hope this makes sense now.
So how often has this happened or has this just started? It shouldn't be an ongoing problem but if it is then it's important that you tell us which of your forms are having this issue so that we can investigate and solve this problem for you quickly.
And I hope this helps to clarify some things, we will await your response.
- felipetruyolAnswered on January 11, 2013 at 04:23 PMno one of this answers works!!! if i give to you my pass and acount, can you fix it? my hosting says is it not his problem (the chek everything and all is ok)
El 10-01-2013, a las 15:30, JotForm Support Forum escribi
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 11, 2013 at 04:35 PM
Please provide us the names of the particular forms that are having these issues so we may be able to inspect them and find out what the cause of the problems is.
- felipetruyolAnswered on January 11, 2013 at 04:56 PMBoth of them are at www.dentosalud.cl
Im a spanish speaker, sorry for me english
El 11-01-2013, a las 18:35, JotForm Support Forum escribi
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 11, 2013 at 05:05 PM
You have set a submission limit of 3 for both forms, that's why they get disabled after each submisison.
I went ahead and cleared them for you, so they should be fine for now.
For your information though, the image below illustrates this submission limit we're talking about: