- casippAdminAsked on March 04, 2011 at 09:39 PM
I am in the final months of a large event and have registrations coming through rapidly. I cannot run the credit cards of the people who are registering because I do not have the entire contents of the form submitted into my inbox for security reasons. I need to log in to jotform and look at my submissions to accomplish that. However, your site has been constantly (it seems) under maintenance this week. I waited until 5pm EST to see my information and it is still not up. This is a real hindrance to my business.
Please tell me you are nearly through...?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 05, 2011 at 12:04 AM
Submissions page is enabled back now.
Here is what is going on:
1. We lost our main database server because of a hardware problem
2. We switched to our spare database
3. The sometimes disabled the Submissions and Reporting pages to make sure our service stays fast for everyone until we switch to the new main server.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 06, 2011 at 12:04 PM
Please be advised that everything should be back to normal now: http://www.jotform.com/blog/25-A-Quick-Note-About-Temporary-Database-Problems