- heikijapanAsked on March 04, 2011 at 11:08 PM
I need my data, but cannot access it, JotForms is OFFLINE. It hase been it for a days now!!!
Why there was no information given to us that we all could prepaire???
I like your service, but if its going to effect my business then me and other users should start looking for a better provider.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 05, 2011 at 12:03 AM
Submissions page is enabled back now.
Here is what is going on:
1. We lost our main database server because of a hardware problem
2. We switched to our spare database
3. The sometimes disabled the Submissions and Reporting pages to make sure our service stays fast for everyone until we switch to the new main server.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 06, 2011 at 12:03 PM
Please be advised that everything should be back to normal now: http://www.jotform.com/blog/25-A-Quick-Note-About-Temporary-Database-Problems