- AutomotiveRepaironlineAsked on March 05, 2011 at 12:14 AM
I need to add drop down list for Year, Make, Model, and Engine size.
I have tried but each year make model and engine size are mixed up.
What i need to know is how to enter multiple to each car line from year to make to model to engine size
for example: 2009 / make: Acura / models: RL, TL, or TSX / engine size: v6-3.5L or v6-3.7L.
Ok did this correctly, but the next step is 2009 / make: Acura Truck / models: MDXor RDX, now the MDX engine is v6-3.7 L and the RDX engine is L 2.4 Turbo then i need to go to the Audi and add all the info.
Well i can add one car line, but not two; so ineed to know how to enable all with out effecting the others. to me this will be a long list From Acura to Volvo
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 08, 2011 at 05:59 AM
Do I understand your questions right?
1. If the user select a Year, you should like show all makes in that year
2. If then the user select a make on that year, you would like to show all models for that year and make
3. If then the user selects a model, show all engines for that year, make and model
Is this what you are trying to do?