- barbouhinAsked on January 01, 2013 at 11:39 AM
I Please get help.
I want to align the text to the right
Of the cells.
According to the Hebrew language - from right to left.
Please how to do it?
Thank you very much, I really liked the service.
Bar Bouhin.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 01, 2013 at 02:15 PM
You can inject this custom CSS codes to your form;
direction: rtl !important;
Let us know if you have further concerns or inquiry. Thanks
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 01, 2013 at 02:43 PM
- barbouhinAnswered on January 01, 2013 at 04:26 PMThank you very much,
you saved me.
Have a good day
2013/1/1 JotForm Support Forum
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 01, 2013 at 04:40 PM
You are quite welcome! Thank you for using our service.
- liya78Answered on August 07, 2013 at 06:30 PM
I have aligned the form to right but there are 2 options in the checkbox item that are located in the same line. It's not like that in the edit mode, just in the preview mode. Can you help?
- khrisellAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 03:03 AM
Hello liya,Kindly open a new thread so we can better track the issues and solutions users are having.To assist you better and avoid confusion.Thank you.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 16, 2015 at 12:32 PM
Inside of the form templates gallery I created one template form that you can use.
Inside of that form I used Custom CSS that will enable Arabic language from right to left. Custom CSS used inside of this form can also be applied to Hebrew language.
You can find my form inside of the Form Templates gallery: