- stevenbennittAsked on January 01, 2013 at 10:05 PM
For some reason my forms are not submitting. As soon as I hit submit it just gets stuck and says "Please Wait..."
- stevenbennittAnswered on January 01, 2013 at 11:15 PM
I looks like its related to my form being connect to a google spreadsheet. When I remove the integration the form submits just fine but as soon as I reintegrate it upon clicking the submit button it just says "please wait..."
When I go to the form to check the submissions it shows duplicates like its resubmitting it over and over agian while it saying "please wait.." very wierd.
It also never shows up in my google spreadsheet either.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 01, 2013 at 11:38 PM
I have cloned your form and integrated it to google spreadhsheet. I made a few test and it seems to work fine.
Cloned form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/30009292939962
Can you please try to,
1. Remove the integration first then logout from JotForm,
2. Clear your browser's cache,
3. Relogin and integrate your form to google spreadsheet.
Let us know if this doesn't help. Thanks!
P.S. Sorry for the 3 tests that was submitted to your form, I thought I was testing my cloned form. Thanks!
- stevenbennittAnswered on January 02, 2013 at 01:07 AM
I got it work for a few submissions but then it stopped working.
I have now tried to do all the steps above and am now trying to regitegrate but a am getting an error every time.
I have tried it one three different browsers and i get errors every time.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 02, 2013 at 01:13 AM
Thanks for the effort on the screencast, that's a big help.
The issue is now forwarded to our development team. We'll let you know once it's fixed as soon as possible.
Thank you so much!
- canerbalciAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 04:00 AM
thanks for taking time to record the screencast. the problem with the spreadsheets integration was due to a wide update we did last week. truly sorry that it caused such inconveniences. the issue must be resolved by now. the integration seems working fine with all of our domains. please let us know if the problem persists for you.
you have such a great looking form by the way [suspend plan],
thanks for your patience and have a nice day
- editorwssdcaAnswered on June 13, 2016 at 05:50 AM
I'm having the same problem with my forms but it's when I embed the form in Wordpress. Can you please take a look? It seems to be a number of forms, but here is one link:
Works ok here....
Not on embedded form....
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 13, 2016 at 06:44 AM
I have moved your concern to a different thread to assist you properly. Please see the thread here.