- bhpinfoAsked on January 02, 2013 at 06:10 AM
Edit link that you see after teh form submission has stopped working. All was fine before Christmas, but it doesn't work anymore.
Here is the link:
When you access it there is the following error:
v8_build_source.js:49: ReferenceError: V8Config is not defined load ( V8Config.CACHEPATH + form_id + '.js' ); ^
Why is this happening?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 02, 2013 at 08:07 AM
I have cleared your forms cache, can you please edit your form again and see if that error will still occur.
- bhpinfoAnswered on January 02, 2013 at 08:49 AM
This is fine now.
Is this an issue that we need to be aware of, something that occurs regularily?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 02, 2013 at 08:58 AM
I am not sure if this related to our CDN caching delays but that's not a problem that will last for how many minutes/hours, it can be fixed by re-saving your form.
- bhpinfoAnswered on January 02, 2013 at 09:12 AM
Thanks Welvin, good to know for the future.