- guest_30012964349048Asked on January 02, 2013 at 07:14 AM
I want to use Arabic from right to left. I tried typing the Arabic text but still it's on the left side of the screen and couldn't move it to the right. I also wanted to shift the title to the right rather than having it on the left of the screen in deafault.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 02, 2013 at 09:03 AM
Please try injecting the following CSS code into your form:
direction: rtl !important;
unicode-bidi: bidi-override !important;
Here is a guide to help you with that:
Please give that a try and let me know if you need further assistance!
- guest_30012964349048Answered on January 02, 2013 at 01:27 PM
THanks a lot I'll try that and see.
- saud2013Answered on January 02, 2013 at 03:29 PM
It's working . That was so easy.
Thank you Again
- pinoytechAnswered on January 02, 2013 at 03:57 PM
On behalf of my colleague Eduardo, you are quite welcome! Do let us know If you need our assistance again. Have a great day!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 02:04 PM
Inside of the form templates gallery I created one template form that you can use.
Inside of that form I used Custom CSS that will enable Arabic language from right to left. Custom CSS used inside of this form can also be applied to Hebrew language.
You can find my form inside of the Form Templates gallery: