- telyehudahAsked on January 02, 2013 at 03:24 PM
Our Jotforms are not all accurately synching with the Google Spreadsheet they are integrated with. When we are logged into JotForm, we can see submissions that are not displaying on the spreadsheet.
There does not seem to be any specific pattern for this...
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 02, 2013 at 05:10 PM
Thank you for contacting us regarding the issue.
We have created a bug report ticket and escalated it to our Development Team.
As soon as we get any updates we will let you know.
- canerbalciAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 03:14 AM
We did a wide update with our google spreadsheets integration, so through the process there might have been some glitches with you integrations. I just tested and the integration seems working fine now. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. If you want those submissions you didin't receive in your spreadsheet back in, you may try reintegrating the form with google docs and all previous submission will be restored. If the problem persist please contact us with updating this thread
Thanks for reporting, have a nice day.
- BALitigationAnswered on January 06, 2013 at 05:11 PM
New submissions are still not synching. This is a very important feature to our business, and I can't make the jump from Smartsheet to Jotforms without this feature working properly.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 06, 2013 at 11:07 PM
I can't seem to replicate the problem here. Can you please try to,
1. Remove the integration first then lo-gout from JotForm,
2. Clear your browser's cache and re-login,
3. Re-integrate your form to Google Spreadsheet.
Check if this works for you.
Feel free to let us know if this doesn't help. Thanks!