- blauspracheAsked on March 05, 2011 at 03:23 PM
Every time I try to view the submissions for my form, it says that the form details could not be retreived. I restarted my computer, so that is not the issue.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 05, 2011 at 03:39 PM
That's interesting because when I logged into your account, I was able to view your submissions (one of them was made today) without any problems. I will submit a ticket on the problem to our developers and see if we can find out what's going on.
- blauspracheAnswered on March 05, 2011 at 03:41 PM
I did the one that was just a test - I see that I have 2 new submissions and I can't access them at all. I will try shutting down my router and computer and restarting and see if I have any luck.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 05, 2011 at 04:06 PM
I have submitted the ticket. Incidentally, the email log shows no problems there either:
- AnnaAnswered on March 05, 2011 at 09:33 PM
It seems to be a Mac issue. I tried it on a PC and it worked, on the same router.