- vsavonkinAsked on January 03, 2013 at 06:20 AM
but when i fill form and submit there is new windows with captcha
how to disable appearing captcha window?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 11:07 AM
To which of the forms on that page are you referring?
- vsavonkinAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 12:04 PM
form on right
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 12:31 PM
I have tested your form and did not run into the captcha issue.
Are you still experiencing the problem?
- vsavonkinAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 12:45 PM
it will forward me at http://submit.jotformpro.com/submit/23482652484964/
when i on dostavka-ikea.ru fill right form plus attach file
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 01:52 PM
Here is a video with the behaviour of the form:
Is that what you want it to be? What seems to be the problem?
Please try to give us some images of the problem so that we can better troubleshoot.
- vsavonkinAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 01:56 PM
please try same things from form in website (on the right from ikea catalogs)
does you use direct link to form?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 02:13 PM
Can you please try to embed the form using the iFrame code?
This will prevent any conflicts between the scripts in the page.
PLease give that a try and let us know if you need furtehr assistance!
- vsavonkinAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 02:16 PM
is it possible do not use iframe
i see facts that sometimes iframes do not loads
this form make me money. and using iframes is danger
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 02:23 PM
You have multiple forms on the page, so that our anti-spam protection is asking for the captcha on the form Submit.
To avoid that captcha step you may leave your main form as is, but switch the other forms on the page to the iFrames.
Our iFrames are completely safe to use. I did not hear about any single case with the iFrame load. Please give it a try, and let us know if you need any further assistance.
- vsavonkinAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 03:13 PM
upper form i made via source code
bottom form via iframe
there is no any changes. still captcha after submit on upper form
- vsavonkinAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 03:16 PM
has change upper to iframe and captcha still appears after submit too
what to do to remove captcha?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 03:20 PM
- vsavonkinAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 03:34 PM
i did it already. you can see it in site's code dostavka-ikea.ru
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 03:37 PM
I can not find any iFrames on your main page.
Have you uploaded changed file to your web host?
- lafototecaAnswered on January 14, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Should I post my case in this thread?
My form is currently at http://lafototeca.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3 .
When I submit, it takes me to a captcha page. I wan't to skip the captcha page but I don't know what's triggering it.
Can you give me a hint?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 14, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Actually, it would be much better to open a separate thread for your particular case
- lafototecaAnswered on January 14, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Thank you Jeanette!
I posted it here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/165661-How-to-prevent-captcha-after-submitting-a-form#0
Would you be so kind as to help me take a look at it?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 14, 2013 at 01:08 PM
Te responderé en ese thread