- LIPUSWEBDESIGNAsked on January 03, 2013 at 02:51 PM
AFTER SETTING FORM UP IN DREAMWEAVER I CAN NOT SEE THE FORM UNLESS I SWITCH IT TO BROWSER VIEW I HAVE TRYED SAVING THEN OPENING BUT STILL NO IMAGE OF THE FORM ANY IDEAS REGARDS LEWIS
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 03:26 PM
Hello, could you please try adding the form again following the instructions we've provided you in this guide http://www.jotform.com/help/36-Adding-Form-to-Dreamweaver. I hope this helps.
If you continue to have problems please let us know so that we can help you out more.
- LIPUSWEBDESIGNAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 03:38 PMLIPUS WEB DESIGN
- LIPUSWEBDESIGNAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 03:56 PMLIPUS WEB DESIGN
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 06:29 PM
We have not been able to receive your message. Please post your message on this link
We'll be glad to assist you! You can change the vertical spacing by following this visual guide:
If you would like to further shrink the height of eac line, please follow this visual guide:
Hope this helps! Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- LIPUSWEBDESIGNAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 01:10 AM
the problem i have got is ater copying sourcecode from the dreamweaver box thenpasting into dreamweaver on the code side than saving it no form is showing you can see the form once you go to browser view. but you can not view the from in dreamweaver. regards lewis
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 02:07 AM
This is because dreamweaver is by default, not connected to the internet. If you wish to view the layout of the form properly in dreamweaver, you should click Live View for it to download scripts from the web.
Here is a screenshot on how it appears on using Dreamweaver CS5 with Live View enabled.