- NACUMS_orgAsked on January 03, 2013 at 04:21 PM
- yasincoproductionsAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 04:29 PM
What do you mean what happened to live support? Please give more description to your questions for better and faster assistance.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 04:30 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
The Chat Support is being enabled when we have enough Supporters online. We are currently looking for a way to provide more consistent Live Support. It will be better with time.
Please feel free to contact us anytime via this support forum, it is being monitored 24/7.
- NACUMS_orgAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 04:33 PM
There was an interactive link on my form development page. I could ask a question at any time and a tech. support person would give me on screen support. I can't see that link anymore. I just used it last week.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 04:35 PM
Thank you for explanation. Yes, that was our Online Chat Support that is available from time to time.
- NACUMS_orgAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 04:44 PM
So it's not available. OK. We'll just do it the long way.
I have a situation where I'm trying to create two payment levels. One for members and one for non-members. I read how to create multiple payment methods and tried to create two payment forms linked to a master form.
The links show up as conditional links and not as conditional inbedded forms. Why is it not working?
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 04:55 PM
Hello and I do apologize for that but as my colleague has stated, this is correct but we would like to reassure you that we will handle your problem here in a timely manner as well.
Do you have links to these two forms for the two separate payment levels and also a link to the master form? If so could you please provide us with this information so that we can assist you further?
- NACUMS_orgAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 04:59 PM
Ooops. I just asked question separate from this to keep it private.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 05:03 PM
That is not a problem. We will handle the issue in your separate thread.