- daniellecAsked on January 04, 2013 at 09:34 AM
Good Morning! i am working on a test site and on the homepage I have a contact form that someone here at JotForm helped me work on :). I opened it this morning and it says some kind of strange error, I don't think it's something I did.. because I haven't touched the homepage in a while.. but with code you never know! I wanted to see if it might be an error on your end, or figure out if it is on mine.
Thanks so much!
I have attached a screen shot so you can see :)Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Apologize, but that is just a normal caching problem and can be fixed by re-saving your form in our form builder. I've checked your website and your form seems to be working again, I think that is already fixed.
- daniellecAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 10:49 AMYes, I did go to the website and refresh and it does work now. Thank you.
- pinoytechAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 10:54 AM
It's our pleasure to assists you. Is there anything we can help you with?
- daniellecAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 10:59 AMNope you rock. Thanks :D
- pinoytechAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Have a great day! Cheers =)