- CityplexAsked on January 04, 2013 at 11:01 AM
We are not receiving Jot forms to our email accounts.
- pinoytechAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. May we ask your Form URL/ID for us to check your form for further assistance?
- CityplexAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 12:44 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Can I ask your Form URL/ID?
- CityplexAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 01:01 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 01:37 PM
The points below will help you to understand , fix and prevent email related issues
1) Make sure that all ofyour form's email alerts (on each form) should be set this way
-SENDER EMAIL : email@example.com
- SENDER NAME :set it up to a field from your form where the user enters her name (usually the"Name" field -or similar)
Otherwise, if you leave this field just showing "Please Select" , it will make email servers to reject messages coming from our servers as they are taken as SPAM,having the recipient's address to end up into our bounce list. So please, make sure this is properly set up
In addition to this, you may whitelist our domain name, if the issue still persists:
Since we use Amazon SESsending method for firstname.lastname@example.org sender.
2) IF you do not want our email address email@example.com being setup as the Sender E-mail , into your email notification, then you should whitelist our Jotmail IP addresses into your email server (or ask for it to your email service provider)
3) When testing email notification using the Test Email button
Please have in mind that this button will ONLY send emails to the email address that is linked to your Jotform account (the Primary email address), but that doesn't mean the email alerts are not working.
Simply open your form on "live mode" (clicking on "Preview") and send a submission from there.If you have specified another email address , you should get the notifcation on that account as well.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 02:25 PM
I have checked the e-mail addresses and they are not on our bounce list.
Please make sure to follow the instructions on the guide above.
- CityplexAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 02:30 PM
Call me ASAP at 918 493 8191
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 02:33 PM
We do not provide phone support , however chat will be enabled in a moment