- jasondgrayAsked on January 04, 2013 at 05:01 PM
I would like to create a form whereby the user can view previous form submissions and make changes:
1) Change previous responses to questions
2) Change uploads - this would require the ability to delete the old one and upload a new file. For example, I would like the user to upload their performance review and if changes are made later that result in a revised performance review, they can delete/replace the old one through upload.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 05:54 PM
You can share submissions page in order to let your users view, print, edit or delete submissions (on the upper right corner buttons) or download the entire form submissions to Excel, CSV or even PDF.
To share your form's submissions page, please follow the guide below:1. Go to My Forms page and select the form that you'd like its Submissions to be shared.2. Click Submissions button3. While on submissions page, click the Gear Icon to open submissions page settings4. Check "Make This Page Public"5. Enter a Password for Submissions Page protection and copy the provided Submissions Page URL.6. Share! Note that you have to provide the password as well as the URL before your form users could access the submissions page.However, on regards to deleting uploads, and in order to keep a backup, you could also integrate the form with dropboxLet us know if we can be of further help
- herowebAnswered on July 18, 2013 at 07:02 PM
I've shared the public page with my client, but there doesn't seem to be a way for them to delete anything once they've downloaded the information. Is there a way they can do this?
- khrisellAnswered on July 18, 2013 at 07:54 PM
heroweb, I can see that you have your own thread. Kindly stick to it so that we could assist you better and to avoid any confusion.