- guest_30042685465050Asked on January 05, 2013 at 07:39 AM
Hi - I've already registered, but seems that everytime I try and log in I have issues. I have not been able to log in for 20 minutes and it is not telling me anything.
Was hoping to use this form for a charity event, but unless I can get more reliable login capabilities, I am going to have to go somewhere else.
- gori-mathewAnswered on January 05, 2013 at 07:54 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Please provide us the form url so that we can be able to act upon the issue.
- guest_30046599459061Answered on January 05, 2013 at 06:00 PMI am not able to sign in consistently and see the form. When I do see it and click on edit then it disappears. Have tried now on windows, Mac and iPad.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 05, 2013 at 07:41 PM
Try to login using this page: http://www.jotform.com/login
May we also know your username so we can check it here?
- guest_23531790992057Answered on January 06, 2013 at 06:11 PM
Login name is jcdstne. If I use your link above then it lets me sign in. Otherwise I try and sign in and it does nothing. Also, the main screen does not have a "login" button on the top right like it does when I go through the my mac.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 06, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Thanks for the info. Though, I can't replicate the problem here and none from over a thousand users reported this so I would still presume that this is a browser issue on your side. Have you tried logging in using different browsers? Also, can you try clearing your current browser's cache? That might help.