- selectmigrationAsked on January 07, 2013 at 06:54 PM
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 07, 2013 at 08:46 PM
Can you please share the URL where your form is embedded?
If in your embed code you see a URL that starts with http://form. please change it so that it starts with http://www.
Please give this a try and let me know if you need further assistance!
- selectmigrationAnswered on January 07, 2013 at 09:26 PM
Hi - the url is http://www.selectmigration.com.au/#!skilled-worker/ccbp.
I have created 2 other forms and embedded them also, and they worked fine, even with the changed themes.
I tried inserting www before form as suggested - and no form embedded itself at all.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 07, 2013 at 09:42 PM
Thanks for that details. I just checked your form embed code and you're still using "form". Try to replace it with "www". Example:
You may also try clearing your browser's cache after this change.
Let us know if this doesn't help. Thanks!
Thanks - I was just inserting the www, not replacing form. Thanks for the clearer explanation and your help - it worked!
Kim from Select Migration
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 07, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Glad to hear it.