- glenbrookmikvahAsked on January 08, 2013 at 12:00 AM
If I include a stripe integration for purchasing products, the information as to what was purchased when someone submits the form is not included in the Excel, CSV, or Google doc for the form's submissions.
Is this a bug, or will this be fixed soon?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 08, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Can you please try to re-integrate the form to Google Spreadsheet, see if that helps.
I have now forwarded this issue to our level 2 support to go with the further investigation. But I cannot promise anything with regards to this, rest assured that we will inform you if there are updates.
Your patience and understanding with regards to this is greatly appreciated.
- glenbrookmikvahAnswered on January 08, 2013 at 09:33 AM
Yep, I've tried reintegrating, and using the simple Excel and CSV exports as well as creating a "report". None of these options show the products purchased. Only the grid view in submissions shows the products purchased, but I can't export it.
- glenbrookmikvahAnswered on January 10, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Still waiting for a response...
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 10, 2013 at 12:38 PM
We thank you for your patience!
Unfortunately, there is no ETA on the solution, but our dev team is aware of the problem and will be in touch with you as soon as there is an update.
- glenbrookmikvahAnswered on January 10, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Wrote a command line hack to scrape the JSON from a grid report and export it to CSV in the meantime:\
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 10, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Thank you for sharing this hack, glenbrookmikvah.
The scrape tool you developed will definitely come handy while we're waiting for the fix on this issue.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on May 06, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Problem has been solved,
Thank you for your patience,