- guest_30061632039040Asked on January 08, 2013 at 02:47 AM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 08, 2013 at 03:07 AM
Our apologies for this inconvenience.
To fix it, please change "form" to "www" on the URL of your form. Example: http://www.myjotform.com/form/22605175503548
I'd also suggest to clear your browser's cache, this might sometimes help. Thanks!
- masmudiformAnswered on January 08, 2013 at 04:42 AM
i have the same problem in my 200 forms, you espect i will change all of them?
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on January 08, 2013 at 04:49 AM
You do not have to change your URLs.
Problem has been solved right now.
- webministerAnswered on January 09, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Just experienced the Bad Gateway error too.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 09, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Apologize for such issue. Please try doing the solution given by my colleague idarktech above. That will help.
- webministerAnswered on January 09, 2013 at 01:03 PMi don't see any link to a message....
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 09, 2013 at 01:05 PM
What do you mean? Can you please elaborate it a little more? What link are you referring to?
- webministerAnswered on January 09, 2013 at 01:14 PM
I'm using secure form URL
what url do I need to use to make this work?
I've got 22 incomplete registraitons within the last 10 hours...
One post indicates that the problem has been fixed.. ??
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 09, 2013 at 01:50 PM
I have recently cleared the cache on your forms.
The URL of your form should be correct.
We are looking into the incomplete registrations. Please let us know if the issue persists.