- ARAGAsked on March 07, 2011 at 04:34 AM
I am working with conditions but it doesn not work as expected or i am doing something wrong.
Form consists out of three parts: A, B and C.
If A OR B are filled in, then it should be send to adress X.
If C is filled in (status of A or B does not matter, can be empty or filled in), then it should be send to to adress Y.
A = X
A and B = X
B = X
A,B,C= X and also Y
C = Y
B, C = X and also Y
A, C = X and also Y
Maybe i forgot something but it shows what i want. I think i created it correct by:
If A is filled
If B is filled
Any condintions is matched send to X
If C is filled
Send to Y.
Problem is it does not work in situations when e-mails should be sent to X and Y.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 08, 2011 at 09:40 PM
Can I look into your form and see what's wrong? You can just provide the URL or the ID of your form.
- ARAGAnswered on March 09, 2011 at 02:22 AM
Sure. The URL is http://www.jotform.com/form/10471218732
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 09, 2011 at 03:41 AM
I'm trying to read this form properly based on what conditions you want to have. Is your A, B, and C equal to a group fields?
I noticed you have set them in 3 different groups which are: Particuliere producten, Zakelijke producten, and Marketing ondersteuning.
- ARAGAnswered on March 09, 2011 at 03:44 AM
Yes. A, B and C are equel to the group fields.
Other issue is that i cannot place one Submit button on the bottom of the form because it will dissapear in the Marketing ondersteuning group.
If this group is closed, there is no visible submit button.
That's why every group has a submit button in it.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 09, 2011 at 05:10 AM
I see. Actually what's confusing in this is that you have similar names to your fields. So you need to identify what field is what so to pinpoint to what email address you're going to send.
Right now, you're able to figure out your conditions:
1. A = X
2. B = X
3. A and B = X
4. C = Y
5. A,B,C= X and also Y
6. B, C = X and also Y
7. A, C = X and also Y
What you do is have a condition for each. In total, you will have 7 conditions.
1.) Add all the group A fields in the condition, with the result as "Is Filled". Make sure that for this condition, set it to "If Any of these conditions are matched". see screenshot sample below:
2.) Do the same as condition 1, just make sure that you have the specific fields for group B correct
3.) Not sure if this will be necessary but to be sure, just create another condition. still, set it to "If Any of these conditions are matched".
4. Do the same as condition 1 except that you should put the group C fields, and specify your different email address
5. Add all group fields. This way, if there is at least a filled up field in each, it will still send to email X and Y. X and Y email addresses should be separated by a comma (,)
6 Now just quite the same except that you need to create conditions in set with all fields for groups B and C, then same process for email recipients as condition 5, add the X and Y email addresses, separated by a comma (,)
7. Same procedure as condition 6, you will just need to put all the fields under group A and C, then same process for email recipients as condition 5, add the X and Y email addresses, separated by a comma (,)
Hope this helps