- guest_30072666752051Asked on January 08, 2013 at 06:16 AM
I have two questions:
1. I would like to know if I can use your form and insert in in my communication (sent by email) to my clients.
2. How can I export all the results of the survey?
thank you for the quick reply!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 08, 2013 at 08:09 AM
Thanks for contacting us here. With regards to your questions;
1. Yes, it is possible but by inserting only the link of the form because embedding the form when writing emails is NOt possible. Or, it is possible in some mail clients but your users might not able to see it after.
Let us know if you have additional questions. Thanks
- guest_30072731894051Answered on January 08, 2013 at 09:57 AM
Thank you for the reply.
My last question is: I want to insert my link into an e_mail communicacion, so I understand once the clients click on the call to action box, they will be forwarded to the survey. Once the client replies my survey, all the results are colected in my account of Jotform, which I can later export.
confirm me If I have understood well the process.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 08, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Yes. You have understood the process correctly.
Please inform us if you have further inquiry.