- chollAsked on May 11, 2010 at 12:35 PMI cloned a form and would like to change the title. Right now it says "Clone of some other form".
How do I rename the form please?
I'm pleased to say...after much frustration I just figured out how to do this myself!
Go to the very top of your form...outside of the actual form building area. You'll see the title there. Select it and make your change.
After that, the new title -the one you WANT- is set.
It's easy I was delighted to discover!
Hope that helped.
(Branding Essentials Blueprint
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 11, 2010 at 03:54 PMThere are two ways to change form title:
1. Click on the title on the form editor and it will become editable.
2. Click on "Preferences" on the toolbar and then change the form title.
That first method did NOT work for me.
Number 2...I believe is what I was trying to say also. You did it so much better.
This is for Aytekin,
Please forgive me for using this post to ask a question...but I can't seem to ask a question any other way.
Each time I attempt to, I'm directed back to the Login form.
So my question is: What am I doing wrong, that I'm unable to post a question...when I click, "Ask Your Question??????"
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 13, 2010 at 01:59 AMIt could be a cookie problem. We are looking into it.