- nbrunzieAsked on January 09, 2013 at 11:45 AM
I'm setting up a registration form that has multiple package options for the user to choose. I have found that using the checkboxes is the best way to present the information to the user. I need the user to be able to choose from the options, and see a totaled amount that he or she will be charged as a result of choosing that checkbox. And, if they choose multiple boxes it must total all selected boxes together, so that the user will know what they are going to pay at payment time.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 09, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Have you tried implementing one of our payment fields?
On each of our payment fields you can add products for your users to choose from.
It is simple. Just insert the payment field of your choice and follow the wizard. Here is a guide to help you with that:
If you would like more information, you can look through the guides on this page or simply let us know and we'll be glad to assist you!
- nbrunzieAnswered on January 09, 2013 at 01:26 PM
Thanks for your answer, it's much appreciated. I tried adding our PayPal Pro account to my form. But, I can't seem to find the "signature" that is required by the setup wizard. I have the API password and username. The person who handels our PayPal account says she's never seen anything that says signature on our account. How would i locate this? Thanks again!!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 09, 2013 at 01:54 PM
- nbrunzieAnswered on January 09, 2013 at 02:04 PM
Thanks so much for this!!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 09, 2013 at 02:05 PM
You are welcome. Cheers!