- adficientAsked on January 09, 2013 at 02:52 PM
I tried doing that, and when I click on the feedback button, it just refreshed the form that's embedded on the page. It opens the lightbox, but it doesn't load any form in it. How can I fix this?
And it is the same form, just 2 differnet methods of showing/opening it.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 09, 2013 at 04:04 PM
Try to re-embed your normal JS form using iframe embed code. This might fixed it. Here's How to get your Form's Iframe Code.
If this doesn't help, provide to us the page URL where you've embedded your form so we can check it here.
- adficientAnswered on January 11, 2013 at 05:21 PM
Thanks, but the iframe code won't work because I have a field that shows up based on condition and iframe height would have to be tall and show more white space at the bottom to allow for that space, while the JS embed expands on its own.
Is it possible for JS embed and lightbox feedback to both work on the same page with same form?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 11, 2013 at 05:29 PM
JotForm's feedback codes, by default, uses jQuery. That might be the reason for the conflict.
Try changing the feedback form's script src to http://max.jotfor.ms/min/g=feedback (prototype) as opposed to http://max.jotfor.ms/min/g=feedback2.
Let us know if it works for you or not.
- adficientAnswered on January 11, 2013 at 06:42 PM
Ok cool. Yeah that definitely works, although the lightbox style is not as perfect as the other one. There's like a 1px gray border around the title and close button table cells.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 11, 2013 at 08:36 PM
Edit: Can you provide us the URL of the page where you're having an issue?