- matthewsolomonAsked on January 10, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Is integration possible with vTiger CRM? This is a huge factor for us, would be purchasing Corporate level subscription if so. Please respond ASAP.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Integrate Solve360
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on January 10, 2013 at 01:08 PM
Hello Matt, unfortunately at this time we only offer Integrations with what's already in our Integrations List for CRM's (Solve360, Salesforce, HighRise, and Zoho) but I will be more than happy to pass along this request to our Developers to add to our Integrations List though currently I won't be able to provide an expected date as to when since they are busy with higher priorities as of right now. However, we really do appreciate your suggestion.
- JeffreyAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Yes that can be integrated with Vtiger... if you need help, I can do that for you.
- churchsaverAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 05:54 PM
I'd like some help with Vtiger integration if you still offer it, Jeffrey.
- eueealumnadoAnswered on March 07, 2014 at 02:26 AM
I am trying also to integrate my Vtiger acount with Jform. Would it be possible? It would be a really interesting functionality for our company.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 07, 2014 at 05:44 AM
A feature request ticket had already been submitted for Vtiger CRM integration for JotForm.
Our dev team will provide status update on this thread when available.
- overlandorgAnswered on November 06, 2014 at 11:56 AM
just to know if by any chance there are updates to a Jotform->vTiger bridge.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 06, 2014 at 12:55 PM
Unfortunately this is not yet made available through direct integration. However, you may be interested in using a third party application Zapier to integrate vTiger with JotForm. Please visit the following link
If there is any progress with this implementation, you'll be notified through this thread.
- overlandorgAnswered on November 06, 2014 at 01:08 PM
Hello Kiran and thank you for your reply.
I tried zapier but unfortunately vtiger is not yet supported by default also there. Any suggestion on how you did that?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 06, 2014 at 01:19 PM
I am sorry. I overlooked it and should have checked it further that it is not yet supported by Zapier also. Unfortunately, it seems that it is not possible to integrate vTiger with JotForm now. Since there is a feature request has already been sent, we'ld need to wait for an update from our backend team. Sorry for the confusion.
- MikePMPAnswered on August 21, 2015 at 10:50 AMI would also like to be able to integrate Jotform with vTiger. Although Zapier advertises an integrator, it only works with the vTiger web site; not the vTiger self-hosted application. If Jotform comes up with an integrator that works with vTiger's self-hosted application I would be very interested.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 21, 2015 at 12:26 PM
Your query is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly. This would be help us in submit another feature request to our backend team.