- guest_30096026708048Asked on January 10, 2013 at 02:09 PM
ben kurallara aykırı birşey yapmadım hesabım geri açılsın
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 10, 2013 at 02:15 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please provide us with your account name or any link to your form.
Then, we will be able to check this issue further.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 10, 2013 at 02:18 PM
We have found your account.
Our automatic phishing detection system has suspended your JotForm account. Your forms are currently disabled.
If you would like us to review this decision please reply to this email and provide these information:
- Describe the purpose of your forms.
- If you have asked for username or password in one of your forms, please describe the reason.
- Provide the URL of your web site where you use these forms.
We will try to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
- guest_30095189808058Answered on January 10, 2013 at 02:38 PM
The purpose of the forms is for parents to submit registrations for classes to my art studio on line
I have not asked for username or password on my forms
The url for the website is http://www.littlepicassonyc.com/index.html This is the home page
and for the registration page the url is http://www.littlepicassonyc.com/registration.html
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 10, 2013 at 02:51 PM
Your issue is not related to this forum thread. I have replied to your message here.