- CurtainCallYouthPlayersAsked on January 10, 2013 at 05:06 PM
Hello. I have successfully used the article "How to set up paypal along with other payment options" to set up a payment form. This form gave three options which remained hidden until one option was selected.
I am now making a similar form with one difference. Now my PayPal option allows users to select multiple amounts. For example, this is for summer camp registration. The item is the registration fee (one price), but users can select multiple camps and therefore more than one registration fee.
My problem is that the PayPal option isn't hidden like the "check" and "pay later" options. I would like it to be hidden until a user chooses it.
I would appreciate any advice you can give me. Thanks!
- pinoytechAnswered on January 10, 2013 at 06:02 PM
The reason why Paypal field isn't hidden because you set the PayPal as your (radio button field) default. Can you please check your form as I've fixed the issue for you.
- guest_30097147761052Answered on January 10, 2013 at 06:28 PM
Thanks for your help! It looks great now. Can you tell me how/where I did that so I don't do it again? I can't find a default.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 10, 2013 at 06:58 PM
You can default radio button fields, by clicking on the Selected button on the toolbar
The option you choose will be the defaulted one, however you can just click on the empty radio button to prevent any option to be the default one
- CurtainCallYouthPlayersAnswered on January 10, 2013 at 08:15 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on January 10, 2013 at 08:28 PM
It's our pleasure to help you! If you need our assistance again, feel free to contact us.
Have a great day!