- daniellecAsked on January 11, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Good Morning! I recently had some trouble with a contact form, and someone (awesome) from JotForm helped me out, and they fixed the one I had made, and just sent me this link http://form.jotform.us/form/23556897004157. but now i want to change the button on it to say "send" rather than "submit" and I don't have it in "My Forms" to fix. I have the older version, that I made. but not the one that the nice man from JotForm helped me with :). I'm sure I am just not seeing something here, but hopefully someone can help!
Thanks SO much,
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 11, 2013 at 12:25 PM
To go about this:
1. Open your form in edit mode
2. Select the submit button
3. Click the Submit Text button
4. Change the text then click OK
5. Save the changes to your form
- daniellecAnswered on January 11, 2013 at 12:34 PM
yes the problem is it isn't in "my forms" I don't know where to access it to edit....
- daniellecAnswered on January 11, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Ah- I figured it out! Thanks