- maidprointranetAsked on January 11, 2013 at 01:51 PM
I am making a survey with multiple choice check box questions. I have selected "spread colums" and only put in 2 columns, but it makes each column very narrow eventhough there is plenty of width left on the form. The result is that the text wraps and makes the choices look sloppy eventhough there is plenty of room. Is there a way to make the columns wider?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 11, 2013 at 02:16 PM
Inject the following CSS codes to your form to increase the column widths (adjust the width value accordingly):
- penforhiregraphicsAnswered on January 25, 2013 at 06:06 PM
That changes all check box fields...is there a way to change just one?
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on January 25, 2013 at 06:35 PM
Yes I believe that should be possible, could you please tell us which one it is that you want to have changed?
- JotForm SupportemilyAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 09:30 AM
Thank you for contacting us. I am moving your question to another thread. It will be answered in the thread below.