- glandoreghycAsked on January 12, 2013 at 05:39 AM
I have added a quantity value to the shop feature on a form and i get the following error every time i submitt the form.
You have entered an invalid quantity value. A quantity value must be an integer greater than or equal to one
The form is at http://www.reenoserve.com/GHYC/isaenrol.html
Any ideas would be very much appreciatted.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 12, 2013 at 06:03 AM
Alphabetic characters cannot be used in a quantity option for Paypal products. This value is directly sent to Paypal for processing, and since they cannot evaluate a value with non-numeric characters, the transaction page returns an error.
Therefore, you should not use "1 Student" and "2 Students" as quantities for your payment section. Please replace them with just "1" and "2" to make this work.
To go about this:
1. Open your form in edit mode
2. Select your form's payment section
3. Click the Wizard button found at the upper right corner of the payment section
4. Click Next twice until you get to the products screen
5. Edit the quantity option and remove the "student" and "students" text for each item
6. Finish then save the changes to your form
Hope this helps!
- glandoreghycAnswered on January 12, 2013 at 06:15 AM
YES that is great thank you,