- guest_30113026096038Asked on January 12, 2013 at 10:05 AM
I have made a simple contact form. Looks good and works well from your website.
When I submit the code in my website the form appears, you can fill it in, but when I want to submit it the warning
"Form ID did not match" so the message is not send.
Question: what do I wrong?
- pinoytechAnswered on January 12, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Can you please provide us your website URL where your form embedded to investigate the said issue?
- guest_30115172195042Answered on January 12, 2013 at 01:03 PMURL is not yet available. I am developing a concept website, using iWeb. Testing the site on my Mac causes the warning: Form id did not match
- moonzkieAnswered on January 12, 2013 at 01:40 PM
Can you please specify the codes that you have used to embed your form?
- pinoytechAnswered on January 12, 2013 at 02:41 PM
For some reason, your response came out empty. Can you please response via this link: http://jotform.me/answers/165122-Contact-form-will-not-submit#2
- PeterAnswered on January 12, 2013 at 02:47 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on January 12, 2013 at 02:57 PM
Have you tried already embedding your form code using iFrame method? If not, can you please give a try?
- HanselmanAnswered on January 12, 2013 at 04:50 PM
I just did. Works fine on your website. Helas not in mime. Same result: ERROR Form ID did not match.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 12, 2013 at 05:09 PM
I just did a test message and it went through without error;
Please clear your browsers cache before trying again. Thanks
- guest_30115886930051Answered on January 13, 2013 at 03:08 AM
Hi, when I run the contact form on your website it works excellent, same result as you. Problem is when I try to test it on my concept iWebsite on my Mac the error message 'Form id will not match' appears.
After uploading my website I will test it from the internet.
Thx for your help.