- rlsanbornmasonryAsked on January 12, 2013 at 02:13 PM
We were previously receiving our forms by email and now there is an issue. Please debug
- moonzkieAnswered on January 12, 2013 at 02:21 PM
Can you please refer to this guide on setting up your notification mail to prevent from not receiving the notifications in your email.
Hope this helps and if you are still having trouble please do let us know.
- rlsanbornmasonryAnswered on January 12, 2013 at 02:44 PMThe forms are set up as described yet we do not receive test emails.
- pinoytechAnswered on January 12, 2013 at 02:51 PM
Your email address "masonry@r*******n.com" is in our bounce list which causing this problem and I've remove it for you.
Reason(s) : 5.3.0 - Other mail system problem 554-'Message not allowed - [PH01] Email n=ot accepted for policy reasons. Please visit http://postmaster.yahoo.com/e=rrors/postmaster-27.html '
- rlsanbornmasonryAnswered on January 12, 2013 at 03:02 PMThanks very much! What ever magic you used worked!