- guest_30122801008032Asked on January 13, 2013 at 05:20 AM
Is there no area in my JotForm account where I can view all my subscription invoices?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 13, 2013 at 06:16 AM
These feature is not yet available in JotFrom accounts. However there is a possibility that it will soon be available also.
As for now, you can use the email notification that was sent to when you do the subscriptions as your your subscription details reference.
We can also provide you the account statements if you can provide us your subscription name(jotform username)
- gigidalpratoAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 08:11 AM
could you send all 2015 invoices for gigidalprato jot form account?
Thanks a lot,
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 11:18 AM
Currently, users can view their invoices on their accounts, it can be seen on "Billing" tab in the "Account". To preview your invoices, please follow the steps below:
For your further questions, you can always contact us.
Have a nice day.
- gigidalpratoAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 03:45 PMAs a matter of fact, I am no more a premium user and I have not the “billing” voice in my settings menu.
Thanks for you help,
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 05:11 PM
You still can retrieve the historical subscription invoices on the same section of your My Account page. In the Billing section https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/billing
Click on those View link on the far right of each subscription dates, and you should be able to view the Invoice Receipt.
Let us know if you need further assistance.