- hswpAsked on January 13, 2013 at 01:41 PM
Question spacing set to 0, still too much space.
Any other suggestions?Page URL:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 13, 2013 at 02:12 PM
Have you re-embed the entire source code of the form after applying the changes?
- hswpAnswered on January 13, 2013 at 02:15 PM
Prior to posting the question, we re-embedded all code into the page. (to be sure, we did it again)
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 13, 2013 at 02:37 PM
It seems you need to leave a number higher than 0 , as zero is understood as "default" which makes the space bigger . So please change it to "1" and you'll see the difference. Let me know if you still need further assistance
- hswpAnswered on January 13, 2013 at 03:04 PM
Set the spacing to 1 and there was no difference. (after re-embedding code and refreshing)
- hswpAnswered on January 13, 2013 at 03:42 PM
Can we get code do the same thing for the form labels on the text fields as well?
- pinoytechAnswered on January 13, 2013 at 03:49 PM
Can you please check this form if this is what you want to achieved? If yes, please inject this codes:
margin: 0 0 !important;
margin-bottom: 1px !important;
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- hswpAnswered on January 13, 2013 at 03:57 PM
Awsome thank you!
- hswpAnswered on January 13, 2013 at 04:01 PM
Worked well other than the Email label spacing, it did not change.
- pinoytechAnswered on January 13, 2013 at 04:08 PM
It's my pleasure to help you. With regards to the label alignment of your email field, kindly edit your form and change the label alignment from AUTO to TOP to fixed that.
Thank you and have a great day!
- hswpAnswered on January 13, 2013 at 05:06 PM
Thanks again. Worked great!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 13, 2013 at 05:24 PM
On behalf of my colleague pinoytech, you're quite welcome. Please feel free to contact us again anytime for any other inquiry.