- guest_30125594906051Asked on January 13, 2013 at 06:25 PM
I am recieving emails from my website.
When i click on reply,
I get this error message:
Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.
Subject: RE: Notification 1
Sent: 2013/01/14 01:21 AM
The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:
'email@example.com' on 2013/01/14 01:21 AM
503 Valid RCPT command must precede DATA
this form i created for a client and it is on his website
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 13, 2013 at 06:41 PM
I am not sure if this is a JotForm related issue. When you reply to an email, it does not involve JotForm anymore. Most likely it is on your email client, and I also check that email address you mentioned -- I did not found a JotForm account associated to it.
Hope this help. Please inform us if you have further inquiry.
- guest_30125594906051Answered on January 13, 2013 at 06:42 PM
the account is for a client.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 13, 2013 at 06:53 PM
Thank you for the quick reply. Yes, I checked this email and it have a JotForm account.
However, as previously described, replying to email does not involve JotForm -- can you describe how you respond to an email? Which email client are you using?
- guest_30125594906051Answered on January 14, 2013 at 04:56 AM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 14, 2013 at 05:01 AM
The problem might be related with that client itself. I'd suggest to do a search in google about that or you can check this related article from Microsoft Website. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/195671
I think your question should be addressed on MS support for a proper resolution. Thanks!