- guest_30132830145037Asked on January 14, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Does this create customers in Stripe?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Integrate Stripe with your Form
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 14, 2013 at 01:23 PM
This will get reflected in your Stripe Payments section but I am not sure if this will create/add "Customers" into Stripe.
Please consider trying an actual payment and see if it adds the payor to your customers list.
- zuriworksAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 03:16 AM
It does NOT add the payor to my customers list. Please let me know what I can do to fix this ASAP.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 05:41 AM
Please refer to this thread started by you so we can focus on your issue:
- xtasy171Answered on July 16, 2014 at 01:50 PM
That thread was not helpful. I too am looking for the data to add a customer to the Stripe customer list.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 16, 2014 at 02:44 PM
Please create a new thread detailing what you are looking for. If there is functionality we don't currently offer, we will be happy to see if this is something we can implement. As this is a very old thread the answer provided may not be correct currently. Let us know and we will be happy to look into your issue further.
Thank you for using Jotform!