- davewikeAsked on March 08, 2011 at 03:26 PM
I added a field and edited another on my form. Looks great at jotform, but these changes are not being reflected on my site that has the embedd code. I cleared my cache and even held shift on refresh, but nothing. Do I have to delete this form and create a new one?
When you go to the page below, do you see a promo code at the bottom?
P.S. Besides this issue, this is a great resource. Thanks for providing such a great cloud tool.Page URL:
- ecoabyssincAnswered on March 08, 2011 at 04:14 PM
looks like a lot of us are having the same issue...
- brazil820Answered on March 08, 2011 at 04:54 PM
I am having the same issue with Jot Form not allowing my updates to show at my website! When will this issue be fixed please??
- ecoabyssincAnswered on March 08, 2011 at 05:27 PM
This is pretty anoying...now everthing that i changed trying to figure out what was wrong has showed up and i can not change it.
- martijn99Answered on March 08, 2011 at 06:02 PM
The only and probably easiest solution is to make a new form.
- louc4uAnswered on March 08, 2011 at 07:34 PM
Try to refresh your browser, use another browser or delete your cache and cookies. Browser might be showing the previous view of a page.
- ecoabyssincAnswered on March 08, 2011 at 09:54 PM
has anyone found a solution to this? it is not the browser...it definately seems like something on the back end.
Dave are you still having this issue?
- KueenyAnswered on March 08, 2011 at 11:43 PM
I am having this issue as well and nothing works. Must be a JotForm issue. Please advise.
- PaupackGroupAnswered on March 08, 2011 at 11:59 PM
I am also having this issue. Please fix! :D
- brazil820Answered on March 09, 2011 at 05:51 AM
I have already tried refreshing the page over and over and deleting cache/cookies, and also trying another browser.
That is NOT the problem.
When will this issue be fixed??!
- corcoranceAnswered on March 09, 2011 at 06:00 AM
I had a similar problem and I think I fixed it by re-creating the missing form fields (not the whole form) and being very careful in how I moved on to creating or changing the next form field. I'm sorry I'm having a little trouble explaining this. Basically I found there is a trick to making sure the change "took" before you click on anything else or save the form. When I remember exactly how I did it, and figure out how to explain it, I'll post again.
- corcoranceAnswered on March 09, 2011 at 06:53 AM
Ok - try this - when you make a change to a field, if the cursor is still blinking then click on another area within that same field (the same question, not another question) until you no longer see the cursor (usually it takes just one click, if you click in the right places).
As best I can tell if you just move on to another area of the form while the cursor is still blinking, the change does not "take" even if you save the form and can see the changed text on the backside. Try it to see if that helps the problem you are all having.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 09, 2011 at 09:32 AM
We released a new version today that had this caching problem. It is now fixed.