- williamsassociatespcAsked on January 14, 2013 at 05:33 PM
I am having difficulty with this. I have a series of forms, which I have the Back and Next buttons to navigate between from the page break tool. However, when the user hits the next button, it does not send the to the beginning of the next page, but rather at the same part of the page they were on the current page.
Is there a way I can have the next button send the user to the top of the following page? If not, what other solutions could you suggest? Thanks in advance.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 14, 2013 at 07:02 PM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
Our development team is aware of this issue affecting forms on Google chrome (tested on other browsers and it seems to be working fine). I have submitted this thread to them and they will be updating as soon as there is a solution to the problem. Meanwhile:
Please add nojump to the URL parameter.
Please give this a try and stand by for an update from our dev team.
- williamsassociatespcAnswered on January 14, 2013 at 07:06 PM
Great, Thank you for your quick response. I will be looking forward to that.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 09:47 AM
To my knowledge, this problem has already been rectified. Kindly test it out on your end and let us know if you run into any other problems.
- earthdaysfAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 04:13 AM
still a problem
?nojump does not work
THIS IS HIGH-PRIORITY. PLEASE FIX.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 12:34 PM
We already have a fix for this matter. That is by embedding your form using iframe method: How to get your Form's Iframe Code.
Let us know if it's not working for you.