- mediaroadAsked on May 12, 2010 at 09:56 AM
I have a checkbox contains 3 products, each item I set a conditional to send to different email templates. So basically 3 different "auto reply email alerts" depending on which product a customer wants to select:
Product A --> Email Template A (Auto reply)
Product B --> Email Template B (Auto reply)
Product C --> Email Template C (Auto reply)
When I tested the form, no matter what the customer chooses, all 3 email templates will be emailed out. I tried "Fill In" and "Equal To", it behaves the same.
I am pretty sure this is a bug.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 13, 2010 at 02:48 AMI added this to our bug list. We will fix it and get back to you.
- yz318Answered on June 22, 2010 at 08:48 PMI am seeing this same exact problem but not limited to just the checkbox option. I have tried it with the radio button and text field box and still receive all of the auto reply emails when I should only receive one or the other email. I know my form was working correctly last week and now it is now working.I am hoping this will be fixed soon because I have a demo to show my manager at work on a form and part of the benefit on this is the different emails that will be generated depending on the selection.Please advice if this is still a problem.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 23, 2010 at 07:50 AMWe hear you. This is still in our bug list. I am not sure when we can get to it but we will hopefully soon. Thanks.
- serkanAnswered on July 10, 2010 at 09:10 AM
This problem is fixed now. Thank you all for reporting.