- mpire_omanAsked on January 15, 2013 at 12:47 AM
Hi, i'm looking at using a form with an image in the background, is it possible? Every time i tried the form was hiding the image. It is for one of our clients' Facebook page, as you'll see i had to place the form at the bottom of the image rather than on it.
Thank you and great work!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 15, 2013 at 02:07 AM
- mpire_omanAnswered on January 18, 2013 at 12:17 PMHi and thank you,
It worked perfectly. However on Firefox and Explorer it gives me the attached screenshot. Is your certificate is valid and not self-signed? Is there any solution to that?
You can see it live on this Facebook page on the ‘Contact us’ tab; https://www.facebook.com/pages/FORD-OMAN/417486928273007.
Thanks so much!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 18, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Sorry but we can't view your attachments here. I would suggest to post the screenshot URL instead of uploading it via Email.
If you are referring to the security error that pops up when your form is viewed with that browsers, I would recommend to use https on your form to avoid that error. That's explained on this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/22-Adding-Form-to-Facebook
- mpire_omanAnswered on January 18, 2013 at 02:29 PMThanks so much! Works perfectly now J