- PaupackGroupAsked on March 09, 2011 at 12:01 AM
Hi there, I'm sure you're aware but my changes/edits to my forms are not showing up on the website/live version. Will this be fixed soon?
- csmit195Answered on March 09, 2011 at 02:36 AM
There is a good reason for this. You have chosen the full source code, if you want it too update you need the script code.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 09, 2011 at 09:33 AM
We released a new version today that had this caching bug. It is now fixed. Sorry about that.
- davewikeAnswered on March 09, 2011 at 10:00 AM
actually, I was using the script, not full source code in my web site... but it does appear whatever the caching problem was, it's fixed now. thanks!
- rnpjfAnswered on April 11, 2011 at 07:54 PM
I'm having the same problem.
I added a new text field but it's not showing up (Band website).
- YolisAnswered on April 11, 2011 at 09:54 PM
I´m also having problems when updating my forms
There are some fields missing. What can I do? Fix it as soon as possible please !!!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 11, 2011 at 10:17 PM
Hello PaupackGroup, davewike, rnpjf, and Yolis:
Are you guys still experiencing the same problem? I do believe that this has been fixed, as Aytekin stated.
Please let us know if you are still having this problem.
- rnpjfAnswered on April 11, 2011 at 10:36 PM
Just checked again and it's working now. Thanks!!!
- lifebydesignAnswered on April 11, 2011 at 10:48 PM
Experiencing the same problem. Just updated a form, previews fine, but not updating on website or HTML email links.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 11, 2011 at 10:52 PM
If you have any other concerns, please do let us know.
Can you share the URL of your webpage?
- lifebydesignAnswered on April 11, 2011 at 11:05 PM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 11, 2011 at 11:17 PM
I'm not sure what happened but you submitted a blank response.
Can you share the URL again?
- lifebydesignAnswered on April 11, 2011 at 11:26 PM
Website not possible - just the HTML email link http://form.jotform.com/form/10995831712
Can you diagnose from this?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 11, 2011 at 11:50 PM
I see the difference now. Are you obliged to use the URL you have pasted above? You may need to update your URL to http://www.jotform.com/form/10995831712. Not sure about the difference between the two URLs but my hunch is that forms.jotform.com uses a different server. The one currently in use is www.jotform.com.
Hope this helps.
- workforcesolutionsAnswered on April 12, 2011 at 01:27 AM
i'm also having the same problem, i'm using the script embed; http://www.nws.edu.au/Refer-a-Friend.html - have changed the labels to be all capitalised, increased etxt size and made text grey but no joy.
could someone fix this please?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 12, 2011 at 02:22 AM
I have checked your source code and you might have the same case as lifebydesign.
Your script source is pointed at http://form.jotform.com/jsform/11003144755.
As I stated above, I'm thinking that form.jotform.com is a on a different server. To be able to quickly view the changes you will need to change your script source URL from http://form.jotform.com, to http://www.jotform.com
Hope this helps.
If you're still experiencing problems or have any other concerns, please let us know.
- workforcesolutionsAnswered on April 12, 2011 at 03:05 AM
brilliant, thanks that seems to have done the trick.
looks like the 'embed code' option within the formbuilder is spitting out the wrong code then!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 12, 2011 at 11:40 AM
The form builder wasn't actually showing a wrong code.
There was an error with form.jotform.com's cache which prevented it from getting cleared. Normally it should take 5 to 30 seconds for your form to be updated. This is also have been fixed.
I figured that the link I provided was the one that do not cache the forms so it immediately reflects the changes.
Hope this helps.