- fkunstctAsked on January 16, 2013 at 12:41 PM
I have a form integrated with Stripe and Google Docs. Intermittently, multiple entries are getting posted to the Google spreadsheet even though only one record appears in Stripe for the charge and the Jotform submissions. I'm deleting the duplicate records from the spreadsheet - hopefully this isn't going to break anything.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 16, 2013 at 01:10 PM
We'll be glad to assist you!
Can you please provide us an image of the spreadsheet so that we can forward this issue to our dev team?
- fkunstctAnswered on January 17, 2013 at 02:14 PM
This occurred this morning......same timestamp and SubmissionID (fields have been hidden)
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 17, 2013 at 02:36 PM
Can you please try the following?
2. Remove the Google Spreadsheet integration from your form.
3. Re-integrate the form with Google Spreadsheet.
Then, check if the issue still persists.
If re-integration does not help, we will forward the issue to our Development Team.
- ASRAAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 10:22 PM
I tried google spreadsheet integration for the first time today on an old form, and the very first new submission after the integration was added three times to the google spreadsheet.
I haven't tried Mike_T's proposed solution yet.
Edit: Oh, I see this has been raised by others, and has been responded to and that the answer is along the lines of "we are working on a fix". Oh well - these bugs make google spreadsheet integration unusable for me.