- jamesosixAsked on March 09, 2011 at 08:16 AM
Is it possible? I want to add a thin border to all my input fields. Is this possible and if so, how?
Many thanks! :)
- DanielGriffinAnswered on March 09, 2011 at 08:21 AM
Yes it's possible to style any element in a form by using the Inject CSS feature. Here is a post on how to do just that:
the CSS code would be something along the lines of:
border: 1px solid #000000;
- jamesosixAnswered on March 09, 2011 at 10:14 AM
worked a treat, brilliant! Thank you very much for such an excellent service! :)
- nllemireAnswered on March 29, 2011 at 03:12 PM
I followed the instructions as above, inserted the css code as above and nothing happened. Is there more to the css code that I should be entering?
- allanftdAnswered on March 29, 2011 at 05:13 PM
I looked at your forms but all of them seemed to have input fields with borders. Consider changing the color and width of the border to make it more visible against the page background.
Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!
- Nikolay DyankovAnswered on June 11, 2011 at 04:08 AM
I have a video tutorial about styling input fields with css. http://blog.nikolaydyankov.com/05/video-tutorial-styling-input-fields-with-css/