- CompellingAsked on January 17, 2013 at 01:24 PM
I see the image icon, but it asks for the URL of the image.
Where do I upload the image. I want to brand my auto-reply by putting a banner image in my auto-reply emails
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 17, 2013 at 01:31 PM
Here is a visual guide to help you with that:
Please give that a try and let us know if you need further assistance!
- scollinsAnswered on January 17, 2013 at 01:47 PMHi. Yes, I see that… It is the UPLOAD part that I can’t find where to upload images.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 17, 2013 at 02:01 PM
You can't upload images directly on the notification wizard. You have to upload your image files first to any free image hosting site and get the image direct URL and paste it on the image url box as seen on the screen guide provide by my colleague Ed. Here's a good image upload site. http://postimage.org/
- scollinsAnswered on January 17, 2013 at 02:46 PMGreat this worked!