- despinAsked on January 19, 2013 at 03:46 AM
I want the user to be able to input text using a wysiwyg text field
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 19, 2013 at 07:29 AM
Unfortunately, we don't have that feature available. With our text area field, you can only input plain text.
- despinAnswered on January 19, 2013 at 07:30 AM
Could you pleaseeeeee !!! put that feature up for request?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 19, 2013 at 07:35 AM
I have now added this to our feature request list. But just to let you know that I cannot promise anything about this but we will surely let you know if there are updates.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on May 06, 2013 at 08:36 AM
We have released Rich "WYSIWYG" Editor for text-area field. You can enable it under Text area field's properties toolbar or Text Area field's Properties.